Sunday, January 22, 2012

What color eyeshadow besides plum looks great on pale skin, black hair, and yellow-green eyes??

I always do a dramatic eye with plum and either smudged black eyeliner or charcoal. I'm going out with hubby tonight which is rare because of the lack of having a sitter, and I want to look GREAT. I'm tired of the same old thing. Any suggestions?? thanks to all in advance =-)!!

What color eyeshadow besides plum looks great on pale skin, black hair, and yellow-green eyes??
Here are few ideas:

A pretty smudged hazel eyeshadow with gold tones

A light blue looks very nice

A silver eyeshadow with a dark purple eyeliner



Hope that helped :)
Reply:Hi,



I would suggest pastels on light skin but, If you like to do it up you should use shimmer gold and copper with a blk eyeliner it will be hot!! Have fun!

roller blades
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment