Monday, February 13, 2012

Has anyone tried L'oreal ColorPulse in Chilled Plum?

I want to try it, but i'm a little nervous about it. I've dark brown hair. I just want a color that looks nice, not too crazy.

Has anyone tried L'oreal ColorPulse in Chilled Plum?
I've used it before on it looks great but if you have longer hair your going to need two bottles! plus it doesn't last very long. but it should look fine! GOOD LUCK!!!! :)
Reply:I've used funky fusia on pre-lightened hair and its a beautiful pink-red. I've also used blueberry black on my natural color - dk brown, and it just makes it darker. You have to re-apply every 3-4 days tho to keep the color around. I also have red-tinted and black-tinted conditioners depening on what color i'm wearing that month!


  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment